Micky Hazard says Spurs youngster will ‘be the best’ they’ll ever have in his position
Micky Hazard has backed Destiny Udogie to become the best left-back at Tottenham Hotspur, after the Lilywhites’ 1-0 win over Luton on Saturday.
Udogie has impressed Hazard, who said in response to a fan’s question on X that he is “superb” and “on his way to becoming a star”.
Spurs have now won six of their eight Premier League games so far, with Micky van de Ven’s first goal for the club following his summer switch.
Van de Ven took advantage of a short corner from James Maddison to score his first goal since joining the club.
On the other hand, Udogie has delivered another solid performance, spreading the ball well, making positive passes and impressing on the defensive end.
He is going to be the best left back we’ve ever had he’s superb x
Many football experts, notably Fabrizio Romano, predicted Udogie would become famous when Tottenham signed him.
He remained at Udinese last season in accordance with the contract’s stipulations, but now we’re finally getting to see how talented he is.
We can only hope that Hazard is correct and Udogie can go on to become a superstar for Tottenham. Although it’s still early, who knows?
He handled himself effectively against Bukayo Saka and Mohamed Salah in recent weeks, proving that he is capable. The ceiling is undoubtedly big for him because he is only at the beginning of his career.
Read more
Report: Tottenham are now willing to explore huge £104m deal for star striker
Victor Osimhen’s future at Napoli is now in doubt following a recent “TikTok incident,” according to Fichajes, who claims that Tottenham Hotspur is “willing to explore” a potential deal for the striker.
It is revealed that a film made fun of the striker by Napoli and posted on TikTok has sparked rumors that he is ‘interested in leaving’ the team.
According to the source, Spurs have taken note of this and are now monitoring the 24-year-old’s future.
Spurs are looking at big Victor Osimhen transfer
Tottenham Hotspur are reportedly interested in signing a centre-forward following the departure of Harry Kane in the summer, and while Ivan Toney was initially their top pick, they are now looking at Osimhen.
According to Fichajes, Napoli value Osimhen at €120m – €103.8m – and Spurs are willing to discuss a deal. Fichajes also adds that Ange postecoglou’s side want to keep their options open as they continue to search for a new number-nine ahead of the January transfer window.
If Napoli put Osimhen on the market, a number of top-tier clubs in the Premier League and elsewhere in Europe will likely bid for him, including Real Madrid, Manchester United, Arsenal, and Chelsea.
Tottenham ‘make final decision’ on splashing out £115m on Harry Kane replacement Tottenham face a bill of over £115m for Harry Kane’s potential replacement....