Connect with us

Hi, what are you looking for?

Tottenham Hotspur

 Tottenham reached agreement on another deal

Exclusive: Nusa set for summer move as Spurs complete another signing

Antonio Nusa, a star player for Club Brugge, will leave the team in the summer after negotiations with Tottenham and Brentford broke down late last month,  the sources. said.

A contract worth an initial £25 million had been agreed upon by Thomas Frank’s team to acquire the winger, but the transfer was called off due to purported problems with his physical.

Tottenham was pursuing the 18-year-old player and was on the verge of sealing a deal when it ultimately fell through.

He will probably quit Club Brugge after three years in order to join the Premier League in the summer, soccer reporters learned from credible sources.

Nusa was supposed to be signed by Tottenham and then loaned back to the Belgian team for the balance of the season.

Throughout his 28 games, the 18-year-old has contributed three assists and four goals. What a fantastic season.

From joining Club Brugge in the summer of 2021, he has made 64 appearances overall for the Norwegian team Stabaek.

Although they lost out on the sensational striker, Tottenham did manage to sign Timo Werner on a season-long loan from RB Leipzig and defender Radu Dragusin permanently from Genoa.

Following their victory over Barcelona to sign Swedish star Lucas Bergvall, Spurs also revealed on Friday that they had reached an agreement to sign him.

To bring Sergio Reguilon on loan for the rest of the season, Brentford worked out an agreement with Spurs.

In addition, they secured permanent contracts with 18-year-old midfielder Yunus Emre Konak and goalkeeper Hakon Valdimarsson, both representing Iceland internationally.

tottenham

After defeating Brentford 3-2 on Wednesday, January 31, Tottenham is now ranked fourth in the Premier League, while the Bees are currently ranked fifteenth.

The next game for Spurs is on Saturday afternoon, February 3, at Goodison Park against Everton, while on Monday night, February 5, Frank’s team plays Man City.

 

 

In related news:

 

 

Huge boost for Tottenham: Key first-team starter is back and could be in contention to play against Brighton

Since Yves Bissouma, a vital midfield player, is expected to rejoin Tottenham, Mali’s elimination from the African Cup of Nations is a good outcome.

To Ivory Coast, Mali lost in the quarterfinal. In order to go to the semifinals, the host country pulled off an incredible late comeback.

Their comeback began when they tied the score in the ninetieth minute, forcing extra time. They then won the match with the final kick of the match.

Now that Mali has left, the team will welcome back star midfielder Yves Bissouma.

As evidenced by their recent performances, Tottenham has truly missed the midfield tandem of Pape Matar Sarr and Bissouma.

After recovering from his long-term ailment, Bentancur is still a little rusty and not quite back to his best.

Sarr returned to action last week following Senegal’s elimination by Ivory Coast, and he was reintegrated into the team when he entered the game late against Everton.

Now, Bissouma will also be back, but it is unclear if he will play against Brighton right away or if he will take a week off.

 

Written By

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You May Also Like

Tottenham Hotspur

“significant one” – Update from the gaffer on the injuries to James Maddison and Micky van de Ven Vicario gave an incredible performance against...

Leeds United

‘Going to happen’: Phil Hay says Leeds teenager is leaving for £5m, Jurgen Klopp and Spurs miss out Despite a recent dearth of information,...

Westham Fc

Declan Rice tries to defuse tensions with West Ham fans Declan Rice was sold by West Ham to Arsenal during the summer transfer window...

Tottenham Hotspur

Tottenham ‘make final decision’ on splashing out £115m on Harry Kane replacement Tottenham face a bill of over £115m for Harry Kane’s potential replacement....