Connect with us

Hi, what are you looking for?

Westham Fc

West Ham transfer in danger of collapse after £15.4m rejection; Romano confirms player ‘wants the move’

West Ham transfer in danger of collapse after £15.4m rejection; Romano confirms player ‘wants the move’

West Ham are still trying to sign Nordsjaelland attacker Ibrahim OsmanIbrahim Osman, an attacker from Nordsjaelland, is still a target for West Ham.

According to Teamtalk sources, West Ham’s attempt to sign Nordsjaelland attacker Ibrahim Osman is in jeopardy due to a breakdown in the negotiations.

Although the Hammers’ initial bid of €18 million (£15.4 million) was turned down, they are now in advanced negotiations to capture the gifted 19-year-old before the transfer window ends.

All sides have been in communication in an attempt to reach an agreement before Thursday’s deadline, but TEAMtalk can exclusively disclose that the move has encountered difficulties.

West Ham have been eager for attacking recruits this month and Osman has been their top target to bolster their attacking options.

With 29 appearances across all competitions, the teenager has shown promise for Nordsjaelland this season, tallying four goals and dishing out five assists.

But it looks like the deal may not go through, and Osman will stay at the Danish club unless there’s a last-minute breakthrough in talk

 

West Ham told to increase Osman offer

Osman received his diploma from Ghana’s Right to Dream Academy, the same programme that turned out Mohammed Kudus, the current hero of West Ham.

This month, West Ham has already secured the loan of England international Kalvin Phillips from Manchester City.

But if they can’t come to an understanding with Nordsjaelland, they might have to hunt for another attacking player abroad.

Our source’s information has been corroborated by reliable transfer journalist Fabrizio Romano, who claims that West Ham has not yet met Nordsjaelland’s asking price for Osman.

“Osman is not causing any problems, and he wants to move to West Ham.” Likewise, his agent’s personal terms were quickly agreed upon.

“Nordsjaelland still wants more money, and they rejected a bid that was over €18 million. The deal is still in place, and Osman is still demanding that West Ham move.

Osman only made his professional debut in February of last year, but already he’s established himself as a promising young player with the potential to succeed at the greatest level.

Osman received high praise from Nordsjaelland manager Johannes Hoff Thorup last summer, saying, “He is a fast winger and striker, and I have huge expectations for him to be skilled.”

“We need at least one of our strikers to have the pace that he possesses.”

It will be intriguing to watch if West Ham and Nordsjaelland can work out a deal for Osman in the upcoming days as he might end up being a terrific long-term investment for the team.

Written By

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You May Also Like

Tottenham Hotspur

“significant one” – Update from the gaffer on the injuries to James Maddison and Micky van de Ven Vicario gave an incredible performance against...

Leeds United

‘Going to happen’: Phil Hay says Leeds teenager is leaving for £5m, Jurgen Klopp and Spurs miss out Despite a recent dearth of information,...

Westham Fc

Declan Rice tries to defuse tensions with West Ham fans Declan Rice was sold by West Ham to Arsenal during the summer transfer window...

Tottenham Hotspur

Tottenham ‘make final decision’ on splashing out £115m on Harry Kane replacement Tottenham face a bill of over £115m for Harry Kane’s potential replacement....